Wednesday, August 09, 2006

My Studio


The last couple of days were spent cleaning out the garage to make room for my new studio. I'll have a really nice spot in the corner with two windows, one facing north and one facing west. I can't wait to finally have a place to call my own where all my art stuff is in one place and not scattered all over the house.:) My workspace and shelving units will be custom made by my awesome husband, John, making the most of the 10x13 foot space. I'll have working surfaces along two walls where I'll have a place to paint and a place to matt and frame my work. I make my own frames so I'll need lots of room for that. I'll also have a cozy, little corner with a comfortable armchair to sit and reflect and recharge my batteries after all the creative frenzy.:) The image is the way it looks now. I will be posting progress pictures so stay tuned.

1 comment:

Joy Eliz said...

Nice! Can't wait to see more:)