Saturday, August 26, 2006

Studio Progress



I've been so busy working on my studio that I haven't had time to finish the watercolor I've been working on. The walls have been plastered, the electrical is done and the door has been framed. John and I fall into bed exhausted every night from all the work that we've been doing but it is so worth it. We are on schedule and we should have the studio finished in a couple of weeks. I can't wait! And I get to keep the original door that I bought for it. Yay!

2 comments:

ELLA ELVIANA said...

hi Gina,
thanks for your nice comment on my medieval work.yeah, i want to do some experiment about styles..don't know if this is useful though, just thought this is fun, taking a break from frustrating watercolor:-)
anyway, good luck with your new door! :-))

AscenderRisesAbove said...

very exciting... though now I have studio envy....