Wednesday, January 09, 2008




I started making jewelry last year and people have shown a great interest in it. As well, my sand dollar necklaces have been a big hit. So this year, I plan on spending most of my time in the studio working on some new jewelry pieces. I want to divide my time between doing this and creating mixed media/collage work and watercolor paintings. It's difficult to find the time when you have a household of four to run. I'm torn between keeping the house clean, the laundry done and the fridge and cupboards stocked with food, etc. and going to my studio and staying there for the whole of the day. When I am in my studio, I'm constantly running back into the house to work in between creating. Sheesh! But I guess it's all a balancing act and certainly not impossible.


1 comment:

zuzu said...

=^..^= Hi Gina!

Just popped over from a comment you left on Bernie's blog ...

Your jewelry pieces are gorgeous ...
and the pictures of them exquisite!

The pieces in this post grabbed my attention
with a start! Yummers!

I am so happy to have found your blog.
=^..^= zU