Friday, January 25, 2008





View from my bedroom window. As you can see, there is lots of snow. We are in the middle of a blizzard as I write. Earlier in the day we headed out in the car for a drive. For some oddball reason, my family and I like to drive in snowstorms. I think it's because there is hardly anyone around and we like having the road to ourselves. We always pick up hot chocolate and coffee from the local coffee shop on the way. It's like going on an adventure. Sometimes we go to the beach and watch the waves pound against the shore. I guess we really need to get a life. :)

1 comment:

Valaine said...

That does sound like an adventure! It also sounds like a beautiful tradition, and you are especially lucky to be able to go to the beach while it is snowing! It hardly ever snows here in Georgia. :)