Friday, November 13, 2009

More Red!


I just can't seem to get enough of red these days! It has to be because Christmas is on its way and I love Christmas!
I'm so looking forward to this weekend! I'm starting an online workshop with the very lovely and talented Misty Mawn. Her work is so gorgeous and I have admired her for years but could never take a workshop with her because of distance. It's called Painting Layers and it's a mixed media art workshop. So Excited!
Next week I'll be teaching my own workshop on how I create my journal covers and folding and sewing the signatures onto the cover once it is done. It should be a lot of fun!

3 comments:

M said...

Please do a summary of your online workshop. Imagine how things have changed since our first workshop together. I'm trying to imagine an online workshop and how it would be conducted.

Michelle Whitten LaCour said...

I can't wait to take your workshop and see you again Gina! And your jewelery is fabulous. Do what you love, and the rest will come. There is a time for painting, and a time for creating other types of art1

Gina Cuff said...

Hi Margaret, private blog for participants with video and written instuction. As well, a Facebook page where everyone gets to know each other and can post images of their work and ask questions. Very effective. I'm loving the workshop with Misty. As a teacher, she's very giving.