Thursday, January 27, 2011

 This week has been kind of weird. I backed my car into a tree and smashed out the back window and put a couple of dents in the hatchback, just for good measure. I felt like the biggest idiot ever.Then I had to call John and tell him what I did. I'll never live this one down. Lol! And it's not easy trying to tape plastic to the window when it's windy as all hell out and minus 5 and your fingers are numb.


Today we are getting a mishmash of weather. 5-10cm of snow, ice pellets and then rain. Add high winds to that and you have a very  nasty day. And I get to go out into it. I don't really mind that much. I like driving in the snow. I feel cocooned and safe, oddly enough.

I created some new designs in the studio. I really like spirals and I put them in my art work a lot.

Still working on the drawing of dad. Maybe I'll finish it tonight.

2 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Gina, I LOVE the larger earrings!! Excellent!! And, I am so sorry about the car! At least no one was hurt and you can laugh about it ;o) Take care in this crazy weather!!

Pamela Holderman said...

What a beautiful blog. Thanks for finding me too. You are a true Renaissance woman - talented in many art areas. And I have a little thing for crows too!