Saturday, May 14, 2011

Back Home!

I had the best vacation this year! I got to relax and read books and spend lots of time with family! The weather in Florida was beautiful and I spent most of my time outside by the pool listening to the wildlife that was all around me.
When I got home to the cold and fog, I became ill and spent a week on the couch. I'm all better now and I'm getting back into my studio again. I have several unfinished projects that I want to complete and a load of art work that needs to be inventoried and framed. I have a tendency to paint something and then put it in a pile. I'm going to start adding some mixed media paintings and art dolls to my store over the next month too. 


 



1 comment:

Magic Love Crow said...

Hi Gina ;o) So glad you are feeling better! I loved the pictures from when you were away! I love the new jewellery! Marked some in my favs! I can't wait to see your paintings!!! Have a great one ;o) Take Care ;o)