Monday, May 30, 2011

Monday Mornings!


I spent all day yesterday in my studio happily making jewelry for Johnny Ruth. This morning, while driving through the pouring rain and listening to music -- Fleet Foxes, to deliver the order, the brakes went on the car. Yikes! Luckily, I was on a flat stretch with a parking lot close by where I pulled in and called my knight in shining armour, John, and he came and rescued me. :)

With the sun and warm temperatures and the rain, the buds are starting to come out on the trees and everything is lush and green! It will soon be time for fires outside in the evenings and coffee on the deck in the mornings. Can't wait for that.
Have a wonderful Monday!

Here is some new jewelry that I have listed in my Etsy Shop

1 comment:

Magic Love Crow said...

Hey Gina ;o) I love the new beads you are using on your jewelery, very cool! I checked out Johny Ruth! Excellent! Put it in my favorites! I'm glad you are ok!! Thankfully, the parking lot was close to you! Hey, are you worried about the postal strike? I closed my shop down, for the second time! Errrrrrrr!!! Take Care ;o)