Thursday, January 12, 2012

Snow Day!




I love snow days, don't you? I spent the entire day in the studio making jewelry! In the evening I folded enough paper to make pages for ten journals. Watching my favorite program on tv while folding makes the time go faster and the task seem less tedious. Cutting ten pieces of canvas and painting each piece for journal covers is next on my list.


I am so excited to begin this e-course with Kelly Rae Roberts and Beth Nicholls on Monday. This is exactly what I need in my life right now. I want to grow my business in a big way this year and this will help me tremendously. I know it!


Reading this crazy vampire trilogy now. I do have to take it in small doses because the content is so bleak. Not a good read if you're depressed! The vampires are super creepy and I've had several bad dreams since picking up the first book over the Christmas holidays. Loving them, anyway! :)

2 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Hi Gina ;o) I love your pictures! Especially the one of your puppy looking outside ;o) We have no snow here yet! Well, maybe you could say, we have very light snow and freezing rain, yucky! You have been busy with jewelry and journals, wow! Can't wait to see everything! Take it easy with the vampire books, if they are that scary!! Hugs ;o)

jacqueline said...

Dearest sweet gina, so happy to meet you on HSBS! I love snow and this is as close as i can to see them. Really gorgeous photos. Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!