Monday, October 29, 2012

Copper Birds Nest Earrings!





What a great weekend I had! I attended the opening of Julie Duff's solo show, In Bloom, at the Peter Lewis Gallery on Friday night and was blown away by the beauty of her paintings. Julie is my bestie and we talk art and inspire each other at least once a week at our favorite coffee shop/bookstore. She so inspired me that I am determined to have my own solo show in the new year.

I also had fun with family and friends and I got to see my beautiful niece, Sarah, and eat some yummy food. My sister-in-law makes the most delicious cream cheese squares ever and I had to stop myself at just two.

Today is business as usual and I spent the afternoon as snug as a bug in my warm and cozy studio creating some new jewelry. Above images are of little birds nest earrings made from copper wire. I love working with wire!

I will be listing these little pretties in my Etsy shop today.

1 comment:

Magic Love Crow said...

Gina, Love the new earrings!!! Beautiful! Your own show!!! Yepeeee! So excited for you!!! Hugs ;o)