Wednesday, February 19, 2014

A Week of Happiness!

I love drawing so much and I could do it forever. This is the beginning of a self-portrait. I haven't done one in awhile.

I'm reading the second book in the series, A Game of Thrones. I'm reluctant to watch the shows before finishing the books.

A beautiful, unexpected rose for Valentine's Day.

Yummy beverages and stimulating conversation with my family at our local coffee/bookstore and then a bit of browsing of the shelves afterwards is a great way to spend a cold, Winter evening.

Yoga in my bedroom helps me connect to my spirit and to find peace and stretch my body.

A Sunday afternoon enjoying a lovely fire and sharing a meal with a good friend and family.

As I sit here looking at these photos of my life and all the happy moments that I have experienced this week, I reflect on how happiness truly cannot be bought. It's the quiet times I spend with myself and the good times I spend with my family that mean the most to me. I'm feeling very grateful for my life right now. Namaste.

2 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Beautiful post Gina and so truthful! Blessings my friend ;o)

Magic Love Crow said...

I forgot to say, I love Game Of Thrones! I have not read the books, but the tv show is amazing!