Thursday, February 20, 2014

Work In Progress!



Here are some progress images of a self portrait I have been working on the last couple of days. I still have a lot of work left to do on the face and hair but I love to draw and I've been sick with the flu and it's been snowing, windy and cold outside so it's all good. The neck and shoulders will come next once I'm happy with the rest. The lighting of the images is a little inconsistent because I have been taking the progress shots at different times of day. The first image is the truest because I took this in daylight. The second and third I took with night time light so they are a little washed out looking.

2 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Gina, your self portrait is looking wonderful! I hope you are feeling better ;o)

Gina Cuff said...

I was almost finished the portrait when I realized the eyes were off. I had to erase them and start again.Lol!