Wednesday, April 01, 2015

I Love Crows!

Life sure has been interesting lately with lots of opportunities and cool experiences. Luckily, I have my studio to go to to keep me grounded. This is a small piece I made by sandwiching a copy of a photo I took between two pieces of glass. I embellished the image first with script stamping and some text to create some art. I wrapped copper foil tape around the edges and soldered over that to make the frame. It was very challenging, to say the least, and I burned myself several times in the process. It was well worth it though and the piece sold in record time. I do have to practice my soldering technique some more and shorten the length of time it takes me.

1 comment:

Magic Love Crow said...

Very very cool! I hope you make more ;o) Sorry about the burns!!